wackypacks.com
Please feel free to leave comments using the form at the bottom of this page.

TO AVOID SPAM MAKE SURE THE WORD 'WACKY' APPEARS SOMEWHERE IN YOUR POST OR IT WILL BE REJECTED.

www.wackypackages.org

Name (or whatever):
Email (optional):
Message:
message: 777
name: Mike Choman
email: www.chomanbonlar@msn.com

Greg,

Thanks for putting in the checklist for Lost Wackys Series 2.

Hope to see Lost Wackys Series 4 done soon!

Also hope to see my corrections mentioned below done as well!

Sincerely, Mike

date: 12:58 am - Monday, September 2, 2019

message: 776
name: A. Ner D.
email: For your information@email.com

My dad said wacky means exotic. But you know that's not true!I, a member will follow all rules and remember to be Christian friendly

date: 5:35 pm - Monday, June 24, 2019

message: 775
name: Mike Choman
email: chomanbonlar@msn.com

Greg,

Thanks for putting in a mention of Lost Wackys Series 4 in wackypackages.org.

All that's needed now is a page-and another mention on wackypacks.com.

Also, don't forget about Lost Wackys Variations!

Sincerely, Mike

date: 9:12 pm - Sunday, April 7, 2019

message: 774
name: Mike Choman
email: chomanbonlar@msn.com

Greg,

Just found something else that needs to be done on this website.

The sections on Lost Wackys Series 1 and 3 both have checklists of each series on them (including the variations), but Lost Wackys Series 2 doesn't.

Hope that this can be fixed, too.

Signed, Mike Choman

date: 6:59 pm - Thursday, March 7, 2019

message: 773
name: Mark Amos
email: mark3amos@gmail.com

Thank you SO much for this site! I was in elementary school during the 1970's and absolutely lived for Wacky Packages. There was another series of stickers that were hot rod art, but Wacky Packages was by far my favorite way to spend my allowance. I am going to pore over these images for a long while, maybe start collecting the real thing. What I wouldn't give now for all those I had in my gubby mitts so long ago.

date: 2:42 am - Friday, March 1, 2019

message: 772
name: Mike Choman
email: www.chomanbonlar@msn.com

I just remembered something else that's Wacky related.

In addition to seeing Lost Wackys Series 4 on eBay, I also found out that a series called Lost Wackys Variations has been seen there as well.

Hope this helps.

Signed, Mike

date: 4:27 am - Thursday, February 7, 2019

message: 771
name: Mike Choman
email: www.chomanbonlar@msn.com

Greg,

I just remembered something else for inclusion in the Wacky Packages Web Site and Webpages: Wacky Packages Goes to the Movies and Old School Series 7 were both released in 2018.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Signed, Mike

date: 9:40 pm - Wednesday, February 6, 2019

message: 770
name: Mike Choman
email: www.chomanbonlar@msn.com

I made a mistake on the last message; it's wackypackages.org.

Thanks again, Mike

date: 8:10 pm - Wednesday, February 6, 2019

message: 769
name: Mike Choman
email: www.chomanbonlar@msn.com

I just remembered another thing that needs to be corrected, this time on the Wacky Packages Webpages (wackypacks.com).

On my computer at least, if you click on the picture of the second volume (WP New New New) in the Coffee Table Book, I can't get a article on, or picture of, the book. It said something about that the link may be out of date.

Please fix this if you can.

Thank you.

Sincerely, Mike Choman

date: 8:05 pm - Wednesday, February 6, 2019

message: 768
name: Michael Choman
email: chomanbonlar@msn.com

Hi Greg,

I just found something in your page on the Wacky Packages cloth series that needs to be corrected.

It should say "This led to one of the hottest debates in the hobby,...".

Thank you very much for your time.

Signed, Mike

date: 3:52 pm - Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Go to page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79