- In 1985 Topps released a special series of Wacky Packages just for the UK.
- The sticker copyright says the stickers were made in 1982, however the wrapper says 1985, so they were not released before 1985.
- The sticker copyrights say they were made in Ireland, which has caused this to be known as the Irish Series, however all indications are that it was released in Britain.
- The stickers are small sized, 2 1/8 x 3 inches, like the 1982 and 1986 Album Stickers. Regular stickers are 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches.
- Until the late 2010's, this was the only series of Wacky Packs where the stickers were not die-cut and therefore had no borders you could peel, instead you had to peel the entire front. Curiously, the Irish Test stickers were die-cut.
- The series consists of 30 titles, with three back variations for a true count of 33 stickers.
- The checklist is on the back of Crust and the back of Muleburro.
- 17 titles were taken from the original 1-16 series.
- 13 completely new titles appear in this series.
- Aside from the Irish Test Series, these titles do not appear anywhere else, until a few were printed in 2008 in the Flashback I and II Series.
- 3 titles have back variations: Nurds, Android, and Doglon
- In 1981 there was a test series printed up to test the market:
- Packs have three or four stickers, and a piece of gum.