- Between 1973 and 1975 Topps issued three runs of stickers that were given away in bags of Wonder Bread. All stickers had plain tan backs.
- The first release had 24 titles, all from original series 1-3.
- These are easily distinguishable from the originals by the fact that they have different copyrights. Wonderbread stickers all say "Topps Chewing Gum Inc" spelled out, while original 1-3 series stickers have copyright "T.C.G.".
- The second release had 32 titles, all from original series 1-7.
- The titles in this release are harder to distinguish from the originals because they have the same copyright. Here are some examples: Lavirus, Boo-Hoo, My Sink, Shot Wheels, Blunder Bread, and Sugar Daffy. There are more, see the second series Wonderbread page for comparisons of all titles.
- The Boo-Hoo and Blunder Bread variations: Boo-Hoo and Blunder Bread appeared in both the 1st and 2nd Wonderbread issue. The first and Second Wonder Bread issues of these titles are distinguishable from each other by their copyrights. And the second series ones are distinguishable from the originals since they both have the die-cut variation (see the Boo-Hoo and Blunder die-cut variations).
- The third release had 16 titles, all from original series 7-10.