- These white back stickers were released in 1979 and were used to test the market for the 1979/80 reruns.
- The unopened pack is just wax paper with a sticker on the front. It contains five stickers. There is no checklist for this series.
- There are 34 different titles, taken from the 1st Mail-In Wall Poster.
- The box was simply a plain white box with no printing and 36 packs.
- Since these are plain white backed stickers from the 1st and 2nd series, it can be hard to tell them apart from the originals. The way to tell the difference is to look carefully at the shape of the die-cut. The scans below give side-by-side comparisons. Often the sharpness of the corners of the die-cuts give the clearest indication.