- In 1974 Topps released a set of Sew-On patches.
- These are a bit confusing as there were several so-called "test releases" in addition to the main-stream release.
- The main release came in an unusual blue box with 12 different titles, some of which came in multiple variations.
- Many of the pictures on the box are of "test" patches and were not actually included in the box.
- Click on image below to see variations.
- The Box can be found with a 19c price sticker over the 39c price printed on it.