Wacky Packages Large Spiral Bound Notebooks (Theme Books)
- The spiral notebooks came out in 2006, and in stores mainly during the back-to-school timeframe.
- They can also be found in the 11-piece value packs.
- There were 3 different cardboard store displays. The Walgreens display was the most common. The other two were very tough to find, particularly in decent condition.
- Walgreens carried a yellow display.
- Office Max had a similar display but it was deeper and held twice as many.
- Kmart had their own unique box that was gray instead of yellow.
- There are four different back variations.
Click images to enlarge (scroll down to see all)
|Office Max Display||Walgreens Display|
Many thanks to Patrick Zimmerman, Craig Cherry and John Kolesar for sorting all of this out.